1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Plattsburgh Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Another possible option is through OneMain Financial, a local lending institution located at 51 Smithfield Blvd, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Phone number (518) 566-9008. Ask one of our staff members for information about OneMain Financial who offer a quick and easy application process to help you pay for those unexpected veterinarian expenses. For more information follow this link: OneMain Financial Plattsburgh Branch
Insurance For Your Pets
FAnother popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Choosing insurance for your pet may seem like an overwhelming decision. The following link may help answer some questions and guide you toward the right plan for you and your pet...