Emergency Services: Available 24/7/365
Call: (518) 962-4311
We have a veterinarian on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for our existing clients because a sudden illness or injury may require a veterinarian's attention right away. We understand that emergencies don't always occur during the most convenient time of the day.
When to Seek Emergency Veterinary Care:
Below are general guidelines to help you decide whether to seek out emergency care for your pet. Call us if you need help. We are here ready to assist!
- Difficulty breathing
- Acute abdominal swelling
- Electric shock
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Excessive bleeding
- Exhibits symptoms of heat stroke
- Repetitive and prolonged seizures
- Snake bites
- High or low temperature (more than 104 or less than 100 degrees)
- Unable to urinate or defecate