1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Plattsburgh Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: CareCredit Payment Options.
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 or 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Another possible option is through OneMain Financial, a local lending institution located here in Plattsburgh. Ask one of our staff members for information about OneMain Financial, which offers a quick and easy application process to help you pay for those unexpected veterinary expenses. For more information follow this link: OneMain Financial Plattsburgh Branch or call them directly at (518) 566-9008.
5. Scratchpay is another third-party payment plan service, but is not a credit card. Finding your payment plan will NOT affect your credit score. Scratchpay approves more pet parents, with affordable rates as low as 0% APR. No hidden fees. No prepayment penalty. No deferred interest. No surprises.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage, but it can be overwhelming to know which plan is best for your pet. To learn more, please visit the following link for info on various plans and these pet insurance websites: